Physician Leadership Development
Improving Core Physician administrative Function
Every healthcare delivery organization with physician members rely on those physicians for certain core functions that must be done well. Few secure a high level of performance without spending time training their physicians.
- Peer Review, Credentialing, & Privileging
- Patient Safety, and Risk Management
- Quality Improvement
EMPOWERING FUNDAMENTAL ENGAGEMENT
Neither medical school nor residency provide physicians with the knowledge or skills needed to "be more than a physician."
- Systems Thinking for Physicians
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiations
- Essentials of Healthcare Finance
- Integrating Privileging & Public Measures Performance
Team Development / Assistance
- Communicating With Physicians
- Physicians Leading Performance Improvement
- Incentives for Physicians to Reduce Costs
- Physician Integration Strategies
- Coaching / Mentoring newly promoted physician leaders
- Interim full-time on-site support
GETTING THE TEAM "TOGETHER"
- Leadership, Governance, and Management
- Closing Your Medical Staff - The first step to integration ?
- Critical Thinking for Teams
- Incentive Alignment Options
- High Reliability Organizations
- Dealing With Disruptive Behavior